Some information about me:
My name is Ian Smingler. I shoot in upstate NY, and am primarily a skeet shooter, but also shoot sporting clays, trap, and flyers (live pigeons).
- Gun- Kolar Skeet Special shotgun with 30" barrels. .750 bore barrels. Both barrels are Pro-Port Pigeon ported, and sport a 1/4" Delrin add-on rib that I made myself. Gun weighs 10.625 lbs.
- Stock- Precision Fit Stock with Trapdude Gooey Pad and self-made soft top comb
- Shell Pouch and Range Bag- Lonesome Charlie Leatherworks.
- Glasses- Hidefspex Pilla Panther Post with 15, 25, 25R, 40, 65, 80, and 99 lenses.
- Ammunition- 20ga-Handloads, STS, AA, Estate, Fed Top Gun. 28ga & 410- Handloads.
Some major accomplishments:
- 2003 Junior World Junior 20ga CH
- 2003 Zone One 28ga CH
- 2007 Zone One 20ga CH
- 2007 NY State 20ga, 410 CH
- 2007 New York State Team HOA Captain
- 2008 Remington Great Eastern HOA AAA1 (398x400)
- 2008 Dewitt Silver Dollar HOA Champion (399x400)
- 2008 Zone One 20ga, 28ga, HOA CH (399x400)
- 2008 NY State Champion of Champions
- 2009 Dewitt Silver Dollar HOA Champion (398x400)
- 2009 Hartford Briley All-Smiles Open HOA R/U (396x400, all 99s)
- 2010 75th Remington Great Eastern HOA Open Champion (398x400)
- 2010 Mini-World 12ga AAA1
- 2010 NSSA High Averages: HOA 9th place (.9872), 20ga T6 place (.9944), .410 10th Place (.9811)
- 2011 NSSA All American Open Team Honorable Mention
- 2011 Remington Great Eastern 12ga 3rd
- 2011 Zone One 20ga, 410, HOA CH (398x400)
- 2011 NY State HOA CH (398x400)
My current averages/scores can be found at: http://www.mynssa.com/net/member_history.aspx?ID=159522&n=SMINGLER%2c+IAN++